The employment law & health and safety specialists
Peterborough: 01733 217 690
Cambridge: 01223 949 408
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The General Data Protection Regulations are a set of new rules which come into force on the 25th May 2018. It affects those who handle and process personal data. Our GDPR Consultant will take you through the changes and leave you with an action plan of how to work towards compliance.
At the end of the training session delegates will:
• Understand what GDPR means and what will change.
• Work through the twelve key changes from the Regulations and their potential impact on HR teams.
• Know how to ensure their staff do not become their weakest link.
• Help identify the opportunities of being compliant with the new rRegulations.
• Take away a GDPR compliance Action Plan.
What Topics are covered?
• The key elements of the GDPR.
• The Regulations and what they mean to individual rights.
• What’s changed and why.
• Understanding sensitive data.
• The security of personal data in the office environment.
• Clear desk policy, why it’s even more important.
• The impact on staff contracts of employment.
• The importance of getting it right.
The course will be held at a Peterborough venue on Friday, 2 February 2018.
The day will commence at 10.00 am. (Registration 09.30 am) and close at 13.00 pm.
Telephone Employment Law and Employment Law Service Clients £95 + VAT per delegate.
Non Clients £135 + VAT per delegate.
Fee is inclusive of refreshments.
"An investment in knowledge pays the best interest." - Benjamin Franklin